Terms of Service
Welcome to SmartphoneCasinos.co.uk (the “website”).
By using or accessing this website, you consent to the terms of service set forth below.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- This website may only be used by you if you are over the age of 18 and over the age for which the site is legal under the laws of any jurisdiction which applies to you.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- This website does not operate an online casino or poker website nor does it accept any wagers or bets.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
In addition, by visiting this website you agree not to and not to permit others:
- Access or collect any personally identifiable information of other users or visitors of this website for any reason whatsoever.
- Use this website or its content in connection with any unlawful activity.
- Copy, redistribute, publish, modify, translate or make any attempt to access the source code to create derivative works of the source code.
- Collect any data or information through this website, or use any robot, spider, scraper or any other means, automated or otherwise, to access this website.
- Disclose any data about this website to any third parties.
- Distribute any malicious code viruses, spyware, trojans, worms, spybots, keyloggers or any other form of malware, droppers, logic bombs, hidden files, locks, clocks, copy protection features, CPU serial number references or any other device of similar intent to this website or upload any upload files designed to harm it.
- Modify, copy, distribute, display, reproduce, publish, licence, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any of this website’s content or trademarks.
- Take any action that would reduce or harm SmartphoneCasinos.co.uk’s or its affiliates’ goodwill or reputation.
Lastly, by visiting this website you represent, warrant and affirm that:
- You are of Legal Age, if you are not you are required to leave this website immediately.
- You will only use this website for non-commercial purposes.
- You have verified and determined that your use of this website does not violate any laws or regulations of any jurisdiction that applies to you and you will not use this website or any information contained in it in connection with any unlawful activity.
- You will not use this website or any information contained on it for any illegal or unauthorized purposes that violate any local, national, or international laws.
- Not impersonate any individual, person, or entity, other than yourself.