Please note that as of 14th April 2020, online casinos and betting sites no longer accept credit cards as requested by the UK Gambling Commission.
Cashmo accepts a number of payment options, allowing customers to deposit in their preferred method. At the time of writing, Cashmo Casino accepts the following payment methods:
- VISA/MasterCard: Available instantly
- Skrill: Available instantly
- PayPal: Available instantly
- Paysafecard: Available instantly
- PayViaPhone: Available instantly
According to a customer support agent, Cashmo does not charge any fees for making a deposit at the online casino.
With the exception of Paysafecard and PayViaPhone, you can use the above payment options for withdrawals. However, the time it takes for these payments to reach your account depends on the method used. Take a look below for more information:
- VISA/MasterCard: Within three to four business days
- Skrill: Within three to four business days
- PayPal: Within three to four business days
According to Cashmo, all withdrawals are processed by the site’s banking team and are then sent out to players. After the transactions have been processed, withdrawals usually take between three to four business days to reach players. It’s also important to note that Cashmo will charge a £3 admin fee if users request a withdrawal under the site’s £10 minimum amount.
Under rules from the UK Gambling Commission, new casino players are required to immediately verify their account after registering. This is done by providing the online casino with documents which state your age and address. In some cases, casinos may also require evidence regarding payment methods. The documents accepted include:
- ID: Passport, driver’s license, birth certificate and more
- Address: Utility or council tax bill, HM Revenue & Customers letter and more
- Payment: Payslip, contract of employment, pension statement and more
You can provide Cashmo with the documents by uploading them through your Cashmo Casino account or by emailing the customer support team on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide to email your documents, you’re required to include your mobile number for account verification purposes.